Friday, December 28, 2007

Sealed with a KISS

Gina Lee Photography has been KISSed... Oooh and it feels so good... Check out this spankin new book I just received in the mail for one of my clients.... and it feels so yummmy... I started going with KISS BOOKS because they are fresh, clean and simple.. I like the company's motto, because they make this book work with the photos and not the other way around, and I am very pleased with the results. The leather around these babies are Italian full grain, you just want to wrap your arms around it and they come with a oh so funky bag to keep safe, but the leather on the books will last a lifetime, so no need to worry, show this book off..
If anyone is interested in this product, shoot me an e-mail, and we can make the magic happen. These books are great for any type of photo shoot. Family, children or wedding.








No comments: