Monday, December 31, 2007

Happy New Year 2008

Well, this will be my last post for the 2007 year... wow, where has the time gone??? I just want to thank all of you guys who made my year so fabulous. I made many new friends this year all due to the fact that you have entrusted me to photograph your children, so thank you for that. There are many exciting things that are going to be happening in the New Year and I am so excited to share. To start the New Year off with a bang.. Gina Lee Photography and Onward films are teaming up to create a exciting new contest for all of you, so be ready to get your creative minds rolling and start thinking about the New Year. This contest will be fun and challenging all at the same time. So stay tuned for more details on that.
And in the next couple months, I will be releasing some more dates for the KIDS ONLY SESSIONS for the spring, so get ready to mark your calendars for this event because these sessions are going to fill up fast. I am on the hunt for some more secret locations in the area, since my secret locations are not so secret anymore. Ha! :) and many more exciting things that are going to be launched in 2008. So stay tuned.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!
~Gina Lee
Now, we have to get ready for our one-night only HSM light show. 6-10. Come on by if you are in the area... We would love to see you...:)

No comments: