Saturday, December 1, 2007

Boys... boys... boys...

Well, I had of a streak of just boys lately, I mean that in a very good way... But I was on a streak of photographing little girls and this week it was just boys,boys, boys..
Meet my new friend "Z". I had the pleasure of working with his mom in the cosmetic field for years and she called wanting me to photograph her little man. Well, not so little anymore... I think I made the mistake of going really close to the playground first to take his picture, and he was looking at me like " ok, lady, you have 5 minutes" and then I am off to a much cooler place, the slides... Who could blame him.. But I think I managed to get some great shots...
It was so nice to see Robin again after all these years. She has a very successful business of her own and is doing quite well. She is the owner/designer of a floral preservation company called Infinity Bouquets. What a amazing process this is. She showed me around her office and studio and it was such a amazing experience. I never knew how much time and detail the whole process takes to preserve flowers. If there are any brides out there getting married soon or in the nearby future, make sure you give Robin a call. I wish I would of had this done 5 years ago...
Here are some of the photos of the day...











and my favorite of the day...

No comments: