Monday, December 3, 2007

Matthew and Tara...

I want to start off by thanking this awesome couple for being so patient with me. November and December are pretty busy months for me, due to the fact that there are so many families wanting family portraits and prints for Christmas delivery... Meanwhile I have had 3 weddings, 2 birthday parties and some grad shoots in between all of this,so I am a little late on posting a sneak peek of their wedding pictures.
I did have a blast photographing this wedding. Everything about this wedding was great. The dress, the shoes, the flowers, the fine details, and OH! It sure didn't hurt that the couple were absolutely gorgeous together...
I always appreciate when couples are willing to take pictures before the ceremony. It always gives me( photographers) a little extra time to get some different shots around the venue. Thanks so much guys for being so patient. Here are a few shots of the day and if you would like to see more. CLICK HERE...












Note: The winner for the November "Thankful" contest will be posted very soon, so stay tuned...

No comments: