Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Best Christmas present ever.............

My husband and I agreed not exchange this year, because of the fact that if we see something we like, we will usually just buy it.(within reason) And Santa has visited us pretty much all year long and we are just so blessed that we have each other , our health and wonderful children, and it really can not get any better than that. But there was one gift under the tree from Madeleine that I just have to share.. and to me, this is the best present any Mom can have. I want to share my present with all of you. Enjoy...
Merry Christmas and many blessings in the new year....
~G

2 comments:

Beth said...

Great performance Madeleine! We loved the paint show!

From your preschool friends,
Beth and Jake :)

~gina lee said...

Thanks Beth.... I am glad you enjoyed it.. Thanks for visiting...
~G