Tuesday, December 11, 2007

For the gals...

This is for the gals... Sorry Guys...
I wanted to share some really cool links with you and maybe you can put them on your wish list for the Jolly guy... Now, these products are for the oh so savvy photographer or the very sassy gal pal. If you have a Dslr or a point and shoot, the gadgets are still oh so fun...
These are just fun to have on your desk or in your purse... I want some of these....
Design-her gals




This has been my best friend for the last few months... it goes where I go..:)
Shootsac





Jill-e designs
ooh.. I want,want,want.. hey a photographer has to be stylish too..Right??




www.myfunkycamera.com

These are just some fun things that I have come across through my blog journey and think are very cool and fun, maybe you may like to have one of these as well... HO! HO! HO!
~G

No comments: