Sunday, December 16, 2007

Family Picture

Okay, So through all this crazy (great) madness with the light show, print orders and family shoots, we managed to get a family picture done of our family... I thought, who would take our picture? who knows how to work my camera? Where? When? and then it just seemed to get too busy and time started to run out. So this is the end result...
The answer to the first two ?'s was pretty simple.. Ha! and we had to think out of the box a little...
So here is our Christmas photo for the year 2007. I hope you like it...




Merry Christmas!!!
~G

2 comments:

the elgan family said...

That picture is fabulous! What a great way for you to always be able to "reflect" on 2007!

~gina lee said...

Thanks Emily, I am glad you GOT it...
I was hoping for that...
~G