Tuesday, November 20, 2007

What are you thankful for???

Since this is the month to be thankful I wanted to thank all of you who have supported me and encouraged me to continue to do what I do day after day. I feel so lucky in a way that I feel like this job is really not a job, but an adventure to see what will happen next. I am always looking for new ways to use my talent and explore new ideas, and I could not do any of that without you, so for that, I am so thankful, because I get to do what I love and it makes me feel so warm and fuzzy inside.

Well, with that said
Here is the launch of a very exciting contest.
I am giving away 1 photo session(local) and a $200 print credit to be used with your session. ooohh. How fun will this be.....

The contest rules....
Show me what you are thankful for in a form of a photograph.
You can send photos to gina@ginaleephoto.com
Please keep them under 800pixels. No photoshop can be used.
and they must be creative, I know you are thankful for family, friends and your children, but show me in picture... Creativity gets extra bonus points...include name, and phone # in the e-mail.


Deadline for this contest is Nov.29th and the winner will be posted on this blog the first week of December. If you can't use the session, give it away. This will make a nice gift for someone else for Christmas..Ho Ho Ho

I cant wait to see what comes in. Most importantly, just have fun with it.
~G
Happy Thanksgiving!!

1 comment: