Sunday, November 25, 2007

urban alley session

I wanted to post a video of our urban alley session we had a few weeks ago. First, I want to thank all the parents that trust me and believe in me to photograph your children. Without all of your support and trust, Gina Lee Photography would not be possible. And thanks to all the children who participated in this event. I had just as much fun as you guys did, so thank you for that. And last, but not least. I want to thank my husband for documenting all 3 days of these sessions with me. I love you Chris, and thank you so much for supporting me and believing in me every step of the way...Kiss. Kiss...

In the next few post, there are 2 more videos to be shown, so stay tuned.

Reminder: Don't forget about the November contest. Deadline is on Thursday...
~Gina




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You rock!!! That video was great and I can't wait for Chloe to be big enough for some cool, funky pics. Love ya!!

Michelle

~gina lee said...

Michelle, I am rock'n back at you girl...
Thanks!