Saturday, November 17, 2007

Do you know me???

Do you really know me???

O.K., Here are some little quirky facts about myself that you may not know about me.

1. I have naturally curly hair...(I use to have naturally straight hair, but when I started to change and become a young lady, it just went bezerk...But, most of the time I straighten my hair. Go figure.)

2. I love sweets. (offer me a slice of pie or a piece of cake, and I am so there.)

3. I used to be a make-up artist. (no lie) I worked for Clinique cosmetics for 6 years. But, I met my husband at the Estee Lauder counter. (Long and sweet story, I will save for a later post.)

4. I love going to garage sales. ( I am always looking for unique and quirky things. One man's junk, is another woman's treasure.)

5. Days of Our Lives is my guilty pleasure. I have been watching that silly soap opera since I was 13 years old.

6. Coffee usually just puts me to sleep. For some, it just perks them right up, but after a few sips, I am down for the count.

7. I love Christmas. (Yes folks, My Christmas tree is already up, and it is not even Thanksgiving yet...) Obviously, it is not real, but it is a really cool fairy umbrella tree. Anyone picking up prints will get to see my most loved umbrella tree...

8. Last one: I am a night owl, as you can probably tell by reading the times I usually post all these blogs. I am up pretty late...and not a sip of coffee.

Now, what I want to know is. Who are you??? I have been writing this journal now for a few months and would like to know you. Who are you? What is your name? Are you a frequent visitor here? Are you a blog stalker? Are you a family member? Are you a client? Or a future client? Are you a photographer? Please leave me a comment, or just say hi, let me know you were here. I would love to hear from you.

Stay tuned.... I do have a contest coming soon..... I will post on this blog very soon.

~Gina

2 comments:

the elgan family said...

We loved your facts! So, who are we? Self proclaimed BLOG STALKERS! Just kidding...well, maybe! But in all seriousness, we are a family of five: a business analyst, a teacher, an adorable eight month old (see next post!), and two dogs. Our collective hobbies include camping, hiking, scrapbooking, writing, dog parking, and our newest, BLOGGING! So, that's us in a nutshell...thanks again for the wonderful photos. :P

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad that I do "know you."
I would love to hear the story of how you and the hubby met. Oh wait , I was there for the magical,yet akward, moment. Love you guys and the blog!!

Michelle