Tuesday, November 13, 2007

The graduate...

I did a graduate session a few days ago. This was not just any grad session. It was a grad session from college.She is earning her bachelors' degree in Liberal arts. It was also a very special session close to my heart. See, not only is this girl smart, beautiful, sexy and so fun to be around, but she is also my cousin and I am so happy for her, as like all my other family members are. I know she has worked very hard these last few years to reach her goal and we are just so thrilled for her.....Congrats Melissa..
We started on the train tracks on Orange St. and then headed downtown, one of my favorite places to shoot. We just kind of walked around the streets to see what we can find... I just needed some nice natural buttery light and I was good to go..
"Trust me Melissa" I kept saying... "Trust me". she was looking at me like I was crazy... But I think we got some great shots for the day... Click here if you would like to see more of her session.
~Gina







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're right Gina, she IS beautiful. But she is even more beautiful when you get to know her. Great work!