Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Contest entry

Since our desks are only 3 feet away from each other. I ask "hey, aren't you going to enter my contest?" he says, "Well, that would not be fair" I say, " well, you can still submit a photo anyway" Next thing I know, he takes my camera off my desk along with some colored sharpies and heads off to the bedroom. I am wondering what he is up to. I was really only kidding about him entering. Minutes later, he heads out of the bedroom right back to his desk and continues to do his work, So I think...Hmm, that was fast. A second later I get a e-mail from my husband who is sitting only 3 feet away...it reads


I AM THANKFUL...

I know this is not a "OFFICIAL" entry, but I had to share with you all how much I am loved....(in a matter of seconds) :)
Cheers!
~Gina

1 more day to enter the November contest... Hurry... It is still not too late...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, what a wonderful man you have as a husband and a father! Thanks for sharing that beautiful moment.