Tuesday, October 14, 2008

part 3

I have been meaning to blog about the rest of the workshop,I am just trying to get caught up, edit, deliver prints, send out proofs, make sure the kids are fed.. you know.. all that important stuff.. ;) I am slacking on the blog lately...yikes...

well. as you can see from our "get tha funk out workshop", we ate like Queen's in our beach house, thanks to Jo for hooking us up with the accommodations... It was sweeet...



Our work station....


and we can not forget about all our swag.. some good stuff we went home with....

check out Julie working that camera in her oh so cool red( got to get me some) heels...we did each other's head shots... those pics will come in a later post...

Patrice working it as well...

and Jo getting down and dirty.. I like it...

and yours truly...

Do I really look this silly when I am shooting? Coooool...


2 comments:

Letti said...

I think that you should put that picture of you sticking your toungue out in your header. That would be sweet...lol From the looks of these pictures I would say you have a pretty cool job or should I say hobby.

~gina lee said...

thanks Letti.. yes.. Indeed a job, but a job I LOVE..........