Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Meet Katie.....

How precious is this little one? I am now officially addicted to newborns... :)

What is so great about my job is that I get to hold, touch, smell, swaddle those little ones for the moments I am there to photograph...and I love it....it just brings back all those sleepless nights... Ha!...JK

When I get back home from these sessions.. I am always on cloud nine... My husband always gives me the look like
"don't get any ideas, Gina"...ha.. I just laugh... Aaahh!.. It is fun while it lasted..... Honestly.. I really do love sleeping through the night now.. ;) (giggles)

here is a mini sneak peek of the last newborn I had the pleasure to hold, touch, smell, swaddle and love...

Meet beautiful Katie...
Katie.. The world...







1 comment:

Michelle said...

Oh G, what a love bug. I love how you wrote her info down in the first pic, good idea!!