Sunday, October 5, 2008

The Expectant...........

I am so happy when families call and are pretty much up for anything.... Oh! it just makes me smile... HA!
The fun we all had on this session... It was so nice getting to know this family and I feel just as excited to meet their newest addition, Katie.... and to document her first couple weeks into this world.. Thanks guys.. I hope you had as much fun as I did...

There are so many more blog-able ones, but I will save the rest for their enjoyment first... ;)... enjoy the sneak peek......









~ contest winner will be announced sometime Wednesday... Live!!!... Kinda!!!!! ;)
G.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Got to love those beaming mommys-to-be!

Please tell me that's not a polka dot room or I may just fall over. So cute!!

Anonymous said...

Those pictures are fantastically adorable! Great job:)