Thursday, October 30, 2008

I'm all giggily as I post this....

Guess who was in the paper today? ha.. little o' me...
To my surprise, I get an e-mail from a Michelle E. Ramos, a journalist for the Redlands Daily Facts newspaper, wanting to interview me for the next day edition....
Blown away with surprise.. Jittery, nervous,excited, the house needed a good wipe through.. I say "Yes, of course, come on by at 12:00"...:) Yikes, nervous...

I rambled on and on not knowing exactly what content she was going to go with, I just kept rambling....
The paper arrived in the later part of afternoon today.. here it is on the web...


CLICK HERE to read more
Thanks Michelle, you made me sound good, even though I just rambled on and on and on... Sorry..... Ha!....
and of course, a big thank you to all of YOU for visiting, becoming friends, clients and supporting the value of photography... I do appreciate all of you...
~g.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats Gina!

Susan Adam-Rita said...

Wow, I am impressed!!!
The world needs more people who give back.
congratulations. Great article.
XO

Michelle said...

Good job Gina...cute pic of you too! :)~

Anonymous said...

Girl...that article rocks! What an awesome honor! I am proud of you guys. Go Gina...Go Chris.

Happy Halloween too! Love the Blue Men on my screen...kind of scared me though@

Anonymous said...

Congrats! - I can say you knew you when.

Nola said...

Wow. You're famous. It's offical now. I love your work and I'm so glad you had the chance to be in the paper. You are going to get really busy...

the elgan family said...

Yay, Gina! Three cheers for you and the wonderfully deserved accolades!