Thursday, October 16, 2008

Catch me if you can....

Another awesome family I had the privilege of documenting.....We decided to meet at the half way point for both of us which meant Old Pasadena, Ca.. Oh! how fun this would be...;)
The heart of an old city. Old brick buildings, cool textures and some really loud music...:) Love it.......

Little "N" was so captivated with the beat of the music, I knew I had to act quick because he was off to see the world in a big hurry.....
and who could blame him..... There is so much to see...

He sure kept me on my toes though, but so worth it to get those beautiful big blue eyes of his... Wouldn't you agree?

Here is a mini sneak peek of our afternoon..








I'm outta' here....



1 comment:

Michelle said...

What a doll...and Old Pasadena...how lucky are you?!