Friday, January 11, 2008

Goodbye birds.....

goodbye fairies and goodbye tree... Oh Yes. it is the 11th of Jan. and my Christmas tree is still up. I know! I know! I have been procrastinating doing the deed, but it must come down this weekend. But I must admit, I hate to see it go.... Some people may call it unique or just a palm tree, but I call it my fairy merry umbrella Christmas tree, and it just makes me happy to see all lit up even in the middle of the day. Ok! with that said.... I am off to get all the crates and boxes from the garage and say goodbye. Till next Christmas, my tree.... You will be missed :) Stay tuned for Task 3 and 4. The final stages for Contest 2008. It is still not too late to join in on the contest. Please read the below entries to find out more...
~G









No comments: