Monday, January 4, 2010

Hamsters and stuff... :)

It is so hard to believe we are in day 5 already of the New Year... Where in the heck did Christmas go?... Seems like it was a fast blur....Kind of like this picture.... Or at least it went by this fast.... :)


Luckily, I was fast enough to pick up my camera for a few shots... Whew! my kids are fast... :)

Love this ornament... Thanks Amy!!!! :)

To be honest, I was just as excited for Christmas as the kids were.... to see the smiles and giggles come out from them.. These truly are the best gifts for me... :)
and the handmade ones... Just made it perfect... :)


Ryder needed a bit of time to wake up.. :)


on the other hand, Madeleine did not... she was the first one up... :) Could not blame her...




Yeah, these little things drive too... Ha... :)



and all set to continue the day.. :)







I know this is a bit late, but I hope all of you had a wonderful Christmas... :) and I am so excited to see what the New Year has in store.. :)
Love, G

2 comments:

corey sewell said...

Looks like you had an awesome Christmas - love all the memories you captured!

Talia said...

I love, love, love the little camera ornament for your tree!! And the attention to detail is definitely something I want to capture more in my personal memory keeping. :-)