Friday, December 11, 2009

Santa really is Cool!!!!! :)

A big thank you goes out to all the families that came out for this event...

Throughout this year, I have had the most awesome clients and I appreciate every single one of you... ;) you have helped me, trusted me and supported me along the way , this was my small way of saying "Thank You"... :)

I know Santa could be a little overwhelming and maybe even a bit frightening for some kids... I wanted to create a experience where they could experience The Jolly ol' guy and not feel so frightened and rushed...... Talk to him.. Share with him, play with him, but most of all....... Have fun with him... I hope we created something special for your little ones... Enjoy!!!!


Santa Rocks! from onward films on Vimeo.



again, huge thank you's To Chris Lee (aka) my handsome husband for capturing some of the beauty there is in the Christmas Spirit.... Thank you so much!!!!

Here's a mini peek of our day!!!! :)










Thank you to all my friends who helped me with this event.. Amy, Patty, Bob, Nicole, and Jenny...! You all rock!!!! I could have never done it without all of your help... Muah!!!! Thank you!!!!

7 comments:

Meghan Rickard said...

How cute are these! I'm going to share on FB, if you don't mind :)

darcie said...

Man Gina - Every time I think you outdo your self and will NEVER be able to top it - and then, you go ahead and TOP IT!
These are AMAZING!

Melinda said...

What a fun idea!!! Love Santa having a tea party. The one with him standing by the boy is hilarious too.

Mollie said...

I LOVE these!

Valerie said...

What a fabulous idea! I love this!

Letti said...

So cool. You do some really cool stuff!

Googies Girl said...

Out of this world COOL!!!! You amaze me!!!