Monday, December 28, 2009

oh! Bloggity Blog....

There is so much to catch up on and so little time... If it wasn't for this fun thing called Facebook and Twitter and Oh, TMZ... I would totally be caught up... But I will be much better in 2010.... Hopefully with my new blog, I will be better... :) Yes, oh yes.. I have a new look coming... I am so excited.. I will launch sometime in the 1st quarter. Keep your fingers crossed with me please... :)

But in the mean time, I have been working hard over here and I have so much to share with a few surprises... :)

Here's a little peek of some shoots that will appear on the on the blog soon.. Promise... :)

I have plenty of images to share that were taken over our Christmas Holiday

and of course, Christmas Morning.... Hamster's included... :)

a couple of fun family sessions

and a very cool shoot with Petunia Pickle Bottom

a very, very cute birthday party...

and my true loves.. must post these... :)

another fun family session with awesomesauce and her family.... I gave you a sneak peek of the video, but I would love to share the photos as well.. :)

a very cool senior session

a session of documenting something very amazing with these amazing people...

and a very fun party with the amazing Jennifer Sbranti of Hostess of the Mostess... :)


Okay, that is allot to blog.. I better get started..... Come back soon... :)

No comments: