Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Where's Waldo? oops, I mean Gina? :)

I'm here... No need to fear! Ha........! So sorry I have been slacking on the blog, but I do have allot of fun in store this Fall season.. The weather has been so great, the colors are changing and the leaves are falling... It is now really starting to feel like Fall. That just means there are many fun sessions in store...

I also have been working on some private projects that I will share soon. But in the mean time, I will be uploading this blog with beautiful people with beautiful portraits... and maybe soon give you a sneak peek of our own family session we have booked in a few weeks... I am so looking forward to that...:)

Coming up next is a beautiful family that were so gracious to model for us in our past workshop... Stay tuned... ;)

No comments: