Wednesday, October 21, 2009

iphonetography... :)

Welcome to my new little hobby, {iphonetography}... Ever since I purchased the iphone, I have this crazy addiction to it... Most of the time I use it as my P&S camera... Well, besides that other Twitter and Facebook addiction I have.. Ha!!!!

It does a pretty great job, and I have printed out some pictures from it and they came out pretty amazing, considering they are just from a camera phone...

So, I just wanted to share a little bit of the pictures I have taken... There are about 1000+ more images, but I thought that would have been a little overkill.. :) ha!
But if you would like to take a peek at more, you can go here and here... :)










in a car wash.... see!... addicted.. :)





and the other amazing feature it has.. the Video... Love it.. take a look at what my husband created in early Spring with this little phone.. :)

iPhone Attached to a Glidecam from onward films on Vimeo.



Here are all the current apps I use to edit all these images in camera phone.
Best camera
Cinema FX
Camera bag
Mill colour
PS mobile.. all available through itunes in the apple store.
Have fun....

4 comments:

Couture Parties said...

These photos prove it is the person taking the photos and the execution then the equipment! Great job!

Letti said...

I just got the iPhone so this is very helpful. It might take me a few months but I want to try to learn. Great pictures Gina.

Mark Leonard said...

One of these days we're going to run into each other shooting in Redlands. I can't wait.

Googies Girl said...

Simply amazing!!!!!!!!