Friday, September 4, 2009

Fun with Tayler...

I always say, "I am going to just go shoot for myself today and see what happens", but lately it has been a little busy around here... so I feel time just slips away, and away and I never get to do it.. But a few weeks ago, I did make the time... and said "let's go".. :)

"Bring some clothes, hop in the car and we'll see what happens"... I say.. with a smile, of course.. :)
We were all over the place.. This is a sneak peek at some of the captures of the day.. :)

Thank you to Tayler for being so willing to model for the day and a chance for me to get my funk out.. I hope you had as much fun as I did.. Thank you! Thank you!
and HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you.. :)





















Gina

1 comment:

serena said...

So fun! I also adore the pictures of the little guys below... so cute!