Friday, May 15, 2009

Are you feeling "FUNKY"?... Good!

So.. are you feeling a wee bit funky???? good!!! as long as it's the good funk and not the bad funk, your all good... :)

and since I'm feeling a little funkilicious due to our amazing workshop coming up... I am throwing out a contest to spice up that good funk of yours...

Do you want to win a photography session with all negatives included and to be photographed by me (yours truly) :) and 20 other fabulous photogs? Well, this is your chance...

Contest rules...
* I am looking for ONE family of 3,4 or 5 to photograph for our awesome workshop
* Must be available the weekend of Sept.11-13 in beautiful sunny Southern California
* submit a picture to gina@ginaleephoto.com of the family that wants to be photographed with the word FUNKY incorporated in your picture... Creativity gets bonus points... Use your noggin on this one... best creative wins....
* all pictures are due by Wednesday the 20Th of May...
* awesome opportunity to break out your camera this weekend and get a little "funky" with your family
* must have fun while doing so
* and must sign a model release.. pretty easy enough I would say... :)

happy shooting....:)

2 comments:

Letti said...

Oh Darn my family is double that size. But I am curious to see what creative things people come up with.

darcie said...

I soooo wish we were LA local...This sounds fanfreakingtastic!! GET THE FUNK OUT!