Thursday, December 4, 2008

Meet the crew... the senior crew...

Join me in a hip, fun and creative senior session.. In this case, a quad session...


First up...

Courtney O.
Fun, fabulous and fearless, but she refers to herself as crazy, creative and calm for C.. I do believe it.. ;) The calm... Hmmmmmmmm.. ;)

Courtney says...
I like to drown myself in my closet and pick out pieces for a different look for a new day, and i love it!!!!
I love hanging with my friends and family and doing new things!!!
I love the game of soccer and have been playing it all my life, but the running kills me!!!!!!!!
I don't like soda, but i love water!!!!!!!!
I love to paint, draw, and doodle pictures for fun!!!
I am fun to be around!
I love loving,positive,smiling,optimistic people... Gina: ( hey, that's me too...)
I love sour candy and can live without chocolate!
I want to live high school forever!!! Gina: ( i'll just stick to HSM)
I couldn't go a day without music...it keeps me alive! Gina: (for sure)
But most of all i love my wingman..God..i live everyday for him!!! Gina: (you saved the best for last)

Gina: (you rock Courtney!)
enjoy your sneak peek.. many more to come your way.. ;)...









4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I especially like the last set of photos with the hip, urban feel to them.

the DeAngelo ohana said...

i absolutely LOVE EVERY shot! incredible. Great video too!

rowena said...

oooohhh lala! hot stuff my friend! love it, love it, love it!

Anonymous said...

OMG, I love these pics. I just found your site/blog and your an amazing photographer! I want to be a photographer when I'm older. Anyway you could come to the East for senior pictures in 2012? lol