Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Giving is so awesome...

ADDED: a whopping $519,994 in services and product has been awarded to many, thanks to the 486 photographers who participated in the campaign.. That is just AWESOME.
..............................................................................

As I read all of these stories about such amazing people and to read some humbling and inspiring stories, I knew this decision was going to be hard... How can I pick the winner in all of these stories? ... All of these amazing people are so deserving of so much more... Thank you for inspiring me...

and thank you to all wonderful people who submitted a entry my way... I think all of you took time out of your busy lives to write down how special someone else is was a gift in itself.. Thank you... You are beautiful people...


Under the circumstances, I will not reveal the whole story of the winner, due to their privacy in such matters... but, just know that they are deserving in the most awesome way...

Congratulations Amy and Justin T. and family... It would be a honor to document your beautiful family. I think you are so deserving and so does Christine...
Isn't giving awesome? :)

Merry Christmas...
G.

No comments: