Friday, November 14, 2008


It's Friday... and I am still in shooting and editing mode... I am off to shoot another family in Rancho today, and I am very excited to meet another new family, so I don't have time to do another family post till the weekend is over.. so here you go...

these are my shoes.. Yes!.. my yellow shoes... and I just love them... I am feeling a bit under the weather today, but I'm still standing..yeah, yeah, yeah! (Okay.. I'm a nerd)... so I knew exactly what would brighten my day.. To wear my bright colored yellow shoes today...
Okay!... post blogged... Happy Friday...Ha... :)
Have a great weekend everyone.. check back soon.. more fun, crazy antics on the way...:)

3 comments:

MiCHeLLe said...

LOVE the shoes! They are the perfect way to brighten up the day.

Michelle said...

Ahh... I was a bit under the weather today also. Wish I had some cute yellow shoes!!! Hope you feel better soon, happy weekend! Love ya!

Anonymous said...

cute shoes!