Friday, November 28, 2008

Black Friday Deal!..Sweeeeet...





Who does not like a good deal on Black Friday… I sure do.. I will most likely be out shopping like the rest of you.. . yes, call me crazy.. But I actually do like the crowds, and the hustle and bustle of Christmas shopping.. . Something about the day after thanksgiving shopping just puts Christmas mode in full swing.

But here on the blog. You will not have to wait in line or stand in that cold weather waiting for the doors to open… I am only a click away from your comfy chair in that warm house or office of yours.. ;)…

For 2 days only.. I will be giving away sessions at 50% off… yes.. that’s right… A 50% savings off the session fee… now, that is a deal.. ;0 This is my way of saying thank you to all my friends, clients who have supported me through this awesome journey of my favorite passion.. Art.. Thank you for supporting me and letting me use my creative quirkiness to inspire and to be inspired .. Thank you!…

All you have to do is shoot me an email at gina@ginaleephoto.com or give me a jingle at 909.553.0991 within the next two days and book a date in the month of January and you are in for some really cool photos and a great time…I promise..

Now is that a deal or what?… so tell your friends, your co workers. Anyone you may know that may be interested in a session… and if you can not use the session.. I am sure you know someone who can.
Bookings will close early Sunday. the 30th at this reduced price… ;)

Happy shopping…
THE WEBSITE

*Space is limited and some restrictions may apply... ;)

1 comment:

rowena said...

I absolutely, undeniably hate shopping– except maybe for camera gear. LOL What a super deal you offered!