Thursday, May 1, 2008

Meet Julian..............

It was honor to photograph this little guy. He welcomed me with open arms and once again someone has touched my heart in the most miraculous way. Meet Julian....

Julian does have some challenges in his life. But his spirit, his kindness and warmth in this little boy over shadows all of that. Can one little boy light up a room and make me smile from ear to ear? Maybe, maybe not. All I know is that Julian did, and that is all that mattered at that moment. I think it is safe to say that we clicked instantly, and it felt so good.

Julian, thank you for taking me around your daily routine and showing me all the things that you have accomplished.
Erin, You are so blessed to have Julian in your life. Very blessed
here is a sneak peek of many more to come...

Knock! Knock! Who's there?
CLICK HERE to see more







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Julian, wow you and your mom look very happy. I love your smile and always look foward to spending time with you.
Uncle JG