Wednesday, May 14, 2008

The Mad Hatter it is............

Well, we are in the middle of planning Madeleine's 5th birthday party for this weekend, and a Mad Hattter tea party it is.... We are so excited, but I just had to show you these awesome invites my talented friend Jo did for me.. pretty sweet, don't you think?

I gave her the party theme and she took it from there.. She is so awesome... Not only is she an awesome photographer, but she is a talented designer as well. Her other business is Sassy Ink Studios... If you want something different and creative for invites, announcements, etc.., she is the one you need to go to...

the cookies.. well you guessed it.. My other talented friend, Nicole... I know I mentioned before how awesome she is at making these cookies for all my events, but she really goes above and beyond...Thanks guys... I sure do appreciate all your talent..

I will post Madeleine's party pictures after the main event...






No comments: