Tuesday, May 13, 2008

I was gifted.....

with a Mother's day gift that is... I am not at all really gifted....street smart I would say.. ha!

My kids surprised with me my first P&S camera....after all these years I never had a small camera of my own.. I am so excited.. Not the Mark III, but just as special.. :)

I was also given my first ipod(shuffle).. I know.. I need to get with the times Huh...I am sure everyone has a small camera of some sort or a ipod, but not me till this week.. This will be fun.. I am going to see how creative I can get with my little camera... This will be great for our Disneyland trips or for the times I say.. "darn, I wish I had a camera right now". Actually, "darn" would not be the choice word, but you know what I mean... Now I don't have to lug my big one around.... Yippee...
~G




2 comments:

the elgan family said...

Does Sassy Ink Studios have a webpage too??

Anonymous said...

hey congrats on the ishuffle -
I was shocked to recieve an iPod from my hubby for Mother's day. I think he finally got tired of me using his.

I found you from Matt Logelin's website and everytime I watch the photo video that you did of him and little Madeline i cry. It's beautiful.