Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Two Kisses for Maddy...

and so much more.. :)

if you have not had a chance to pick up my friend Matt Logelin's book.. go do so now.. ;) you will be be so moved and also inspired by his touching story.. (and if I may add, his book recently is on The New York's Best seller List!!!!!! Go Matt!!!!)

I first met Matt when his daughter Madeline was first born, but at the same time, he was grieving over the loss of his beautiful wife Liz, who had just passed 27 hours after giving birth... He has been through many emotions through this time, but I am so proud of his accomplishments and his journey that took him to write his story and to share with all of us.

I have photographed Matt and Madeline on a few occasions and when he asked for one of the pictures I took to be the cover of his book.. I was completely honored to say the least...

Matt, I am so proud to call you a friend and we will continue to follow your journey to see what is in store for you next.

To continue to follow his journey, visit his blog here.




above images were taken at Barnes and Noble with my iphone, too excited not too take a pic, but too shy to take out the big guns.. ha!!!


The Liz Logelin Foundation

To see where he is on his book tour go here.

1 comment:

Bird's Eye View Photography said...

Just finished his book last night... been a long time reader of his blog-- and of yours since he linked to yours!