Monday, June 7, 2010

Beep! Beep!

I interrupt this blog to bring you a bit of cuteness here.. :)

I am full edit mode right now, so I just wanted to give you a snippit of what I have been up to the last few weeks... There are so many more coming as I edit away.. But I am having so much fun going through all these images from the spring sessions... I hope you enjoy.. :) Many more coming up too.... Don't go to far... :)
More from the spring sessions, a baby bump session , a couple of party events and so much more... :) wheeeew!
now, back to regular scheduled programming.. *Editing* :)


Enjoy!






6 comments:

Jessica D said...

Magical, amazing images. What beautiful work!!!

Michelle Johnson said...

Adorable sessions Gina!

Tamara said...

Ohhhh adorable! I love the little boy and baby girl one, so precious!

Celesa Felix said...

So so cute. I love them all. Can't wait to see more.

sarah said...

what cuties!!

Corey Sewell said...

Gorgeous images - so fresh and fun!