Monday, March 29, 2010

My Footnotes!!!!

Let's face it... I'm no writer, I know...BIG Surprise... Ha!!!! but I do have a lot to say, but I just don't know how to put into words sometimes....
I really do have so much fun on my sessions, and I feel like I keep repeating myself on this bloggity thing... sooooo, I thought this would be a fun way to showcase the fun that goes on, and I always really wonder what my little clients really have to say, and I'm sure it may go something like this.. :) hee hee!!!!... :) Just having fun folks.. :)
Enjoy the sneak peek... :)



Footnotes (Episode # 1) from gina lee on Vimeo.











4 comments:

The Bagley Bunch said...

hilariously cute!! love these!!!

Letti said...

I am not a writer either and I wish I was. I love these pictures. That little guy is adorable.

Jennifer Disney said...

I love this! What a great idea! We should chat more about this.

Kathy Chappell said...

Gina...you are THE cutest....love it!!