Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Here she is...

Everyone... This is Miss Laynie...
Laynie... Welcome Beautiful girl... :)

What a fun session this one was.... I love, love, love photographing newborns... The freshness, the smells.. it is quite lovely, ya know... :)

Miss Laynie was wide awake for the most part of our session, and when I tried the ol' swaddle thingy... she pushed her way out of those... Ha!!!!... I can tell you right now.. This girl is and will be DETERMINED... Yes, she will and I love it, and everything about her...

Aly and Karyn.. Thank you for welcoming me into your beautiful home and letting me have a chance to play with your beautiful girl... she is quite the beauty...
Here is a sneak peek for now... So many more on the way... :)
G.






3 comments:

AlynKaryn said...

For goodness sakes...our baby must be the cutest in the world. Or you are a great photographer. Maybe both!!!

joanne distaso said...

OMG....beautiful! Love the nest...love the one of her smiling in the pot! You are a miracle worker with newborns..I wish I had that talent!

Toni said...

Those are absolutely beautiful. I love that one where her tongue is sticking out and that last one is unique! This was my first time to visit your blog, I will be back!