Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Mentoring 101 and 1/2

When I am asked to mentor another photographer, I get all giddy... Not just because they are asking, but because I actually love, love to talk shop with other tog's...

I certainly do not have all the answers, nor do I claim to have all of them, but what I can show them is the way I do things around here behind the scenes.. From the start of a session to the end... ya' know, the quirky ways of Gina Lee.. ;)

I had a fun mentoring session with Kristen Lanoye from Kaptured By Kristen Photography... She is a great photographer and well on her way to making it a full time business... Fo' shizzle... ;) Go Kristen! Go Kristen!.. okay.. I'm a nerd...

I am so excited about seeing Kristen again in our Get Tha' Funk out workshop coming up...

Thanks Kristen.. I had a blast.. and look forward to all your successes... ;) you are rock'n it girl... ;)

Thank you Miss Lily for being our model for the day...you are simply beautiful.. ;)

Here are just a few from our afternoon.. Enjoy!






2 comments:

Googies Girl said...

Awesome!!! And you are in no way a nerd, Fo'shizzle! How I wish I lived closer to you! There is nobody around here nearly as hip & cool as you are!!!

Great job Kristen!

Kristen said...

Hee hee - I just saw this :) Thanks for everything - I appreciate all of your help and encouragement!!!!