Tuesday, September 2, 2008

looking for a Senior...

I am looking for a senior or two that will be graduating next year... and is willing to model and get some really cool senior pictures in the process..

A special project in the works......(stay tuned) I know I say that allot, but I promise... Allot to show and talk about in the next coming weeks... ;) hee, hee( with giggles)

Think 4 photographers, 4 cameras, 1 soon to be graduate and a whole lot of fun at the beach...

Please shoot me an e-mail if your son or daughter would like to model for us this Sunday at the beach...

~g

gina@ginaleephoto.com or 909.553.0991

1 comment:

Letti said...

I have a cousin that is a senior at Colton High this year. She is #4 out of ten kids. She doesn't get to do things like this because of that but I bet she would love it. What do I need to do in order to see if you like her?