Monday, September 29, 2008

the fun zone....

We took it to the zone, the "fun zone".... and ate lots of sweeeeets... :) but so worth it....

I had the privilege of meeting this family for the first time in Balboa beach at the fun zone... Just where every kid can just be a kid.
Heck!, the parents can be kid's too...... I know I am when I am there... :)

I grabbed a few portraits and let them go to town on all the sweet treats.... I think they were actually pretty happy taking pictures with all the overload on sugar... Ha!...

here is a mini peek of our afternoon...












G.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am the Mom/Gramma to this amazing foursome. They truly are what you see, full of love and joy. Living in NC I miss out on a lot so really appreciate this chance to share their day. You are a wonderful photographer who captured so very well the happiness that is my sons family. Thank-you.

Michelle said...

Man this looks like SO much fun...wish I were in that family for the day!