Tuesday, August 26, 2008

I'm Back!!!

but so much to catch up on..... I am still in the process of editing and catching up on e-mails, so please be patient with me...:)

We had a blast this past weekend for our family reunion... the turnout was great with almost 300 of our relatives....

This is the 19Th year our reunion was held at Campland in Mission Bay, San Diego... The campsite was great, the weather was great, and the food was great..

Chris and Madeleine could not go up for the first night, since they were in school, so I managed to drive the trailor up and set it up with no problems.. I am actually quite proud of myself... Ha!

What is so great about this site is that they have so much to offer for the kids which makes it really nice.. I actually love primitive camping, but when you have 2 little ones, you need some of those fun amenities....pool, crafts, beach, and hot showers(that one was for me)...;)

Here are just a couple to show right now, till I get all caught up...

our family dinner

and our immediate family with some of our very good friends...

~g

4 comments:

Michelle said...

So glad you had a great time. We will be there in 2 weeks and I'm so excited. Thanks for letting me know about it!! :)

Anonymous said...

Girl..welcome back! Girl power on the set up all by yourself! We need to do an all girls trip...if I could learn how to do it! Great shots! Love ya!

Letti said...

Wow I can't believe you had that many people all together. It sounds like so much fun. I love getting together with family. That place sounds like a fun campsite. I might just have to check it out. I am glad to that you are back. I can't wait to see pictures.

Anonymous said...

There nothing like dinner with 200 of your closest friends and family. Looks like you all had tons of fun. Welcome back!