Tuesday, August 5, 2008

A and K

oh ! what fun I had on this session.... I just wanted to blog their whole session, but I will leave some other favorites for the finale... :)

I met up with Aregane and Karl at their grandmother's house for this session in Oak Glen.. and to my surprise, the location was absolutely yummy... A beautiful Japanese Koi pond, a very green apple orchard and some very friendly llamas... and can't forget the beautiful light... Oh! just yummy....

Miss Argenae is quite the photographer.. I handed over my big camera so she could take my head shots... she had great composition, filled the frame and perfect all round... Thanks Miss "A"... and Mr. "K" showed me how to get the llamas attention by waving a big branch and having some apples in hand... Thank "K" for the tips.. :)

Here is a sneak peek into your session... have a safe trip back to Haiti..:) and thank you Chandra for sharing your inspiring story with me... you and your husband are two amazing people....:)
CLICK HERE to read more of their travels and work... and HERE...
~G














and my favorite of the day....

3 comments:

Christopher Lee said...

I suppose at some point my comments become a little redundant, but each time I see your work, Gina, I just stand in absolute awe of what you are able to capture. You make me wish I was there sitting next to the llama or blowing daffodils. You take me back to my childhood, you really do. In the end I'm the lucky one, because I get to spend the rest of my life with you...

Michelle said...

Yummy colors indeed!!

rowena said...

Beautifully executed! The smiles you captured, priceless!