Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Happy Birthday Katie.....

Who is Katie??? well it's these beautiful girl's mom of course.... :)
Aunt Kristen is surprising her sister in law Katie, with a session and portraits of her nieces.. I think she wins the coolest auntie on the block this month.. How cool is she?...
I hope you are surprised Katie.. It was a pleasure to spend time with both of your girls... Miss Megan is a natural born model and little Abigail was all smiles when big sis was jumping 3 feet over her...... here is a small sneak peek of many more to come your way... have a great day and have a very Happy Birthday!!!
Thanks Kristen for everything....
~g










2 comments:

Michelle said...

Beautiful G! Yep, your new camera is yummy for sure. Just look at those colors in this shoot. WOW!!

Letti said...

What a cool gift. I hope some of my family members read this so that they can do the same for me hint hint...lol