Monday, June 16, 2008

Meet Super Ben

this post will be in two parts, first I would like to introduce you to SUPER BEN...
Is he cute or what????
Ben was so welcoming the moment I stepped into his home and then into his room... He had my full attention.. I just wanted to play with him in his room with all his cool power rangers and transformers, but I came to take pictures, so out we went... Oh what a fun family, you will meet the rest of Ben's family on the next post... stay tuned...

Here is Ben ready to turn into SUPER BEN!!!!



and faster than a speeding bullet...

I told you he was super, he flies too....



here is his cape to prove it....

5 comments:

griffithzoo said...

Ben loves to look at his pictures on the computer. He is now officially convinced that he is Super Ben! All he wants to know is when you are coming back over to play :) Thanks, Gina!

Anonymous said...

Well Gina - you did it again - you have proven why you make the big bucks and why you are in sure high demand.

I think they will have to change the way creative is spelled to G- I- N- A!

Anonymous said...

Well Gina - you did it again - you have proven why you make the big bucks and why you are in sure high demand.

I think they will have to change the way creative is spelled to G- I- N- A!

Anonymous said...

Wow Gina, your pictures are amazing. Just wondering, what lens did you use for these pics?

~gina lee said...

hi Anonymous.. oohh.. you sound so mysterious... Hee hee...;)

My fave lenses that I am using right now are the 85.1.8 and the 50 1.4.. I am pretty sure I used the 85 for the sidewalk and the 50 for the chalk pics.. I hope that helps..;)oh! canon by the way..
thanks for the nice comment.. ;)
~g