Sunday, March 23, 2008

Vegas... Inspired......

WOW, WOW, WOW..... and another WOW... Yes. I was WOWed and totally inspired from my trip to WPPI.. I had such an amazing time and heard many great photographers speak. But, I think the most fun was hanging out with a group of very talented photographers and colleagues and now so proud to call friends....

We were up at the crack of dawn and went to sleep at the crack of dawn.. Yawn...But took in so much information and really made me see things a little differently in a very good way. I realized again the VALUE of our art and appreciate the art of photography so much more... (More on that topic on a later post)and boy do I have a long post about that...:)

Here is a picture of all of us taken from my friend Jo's blog. I did not have my camera out at all, so as soon as I get copies of my friends pictures, I will update this post. Here is one for now...

No comments: