Monday, July 16, 2007

They grow up so fast.....




It seems like every woman in town is having a baby--well that is, all my friends are anyway. I think I have been invited to more baby showers this summer than ever before. It must be the heat… Yikes. I better stay indoors where it is cool…. Some friends of mine and I hosted a baby shower for a dear friend, Nicole. And it really made me think how time has flown with my own two children. Everybody always told me, “Just enjoy every moment, they grow up so fast” and guess what? They were right. Madeleine seems to be in her pre-teens at the age of 4 and Ryder is already had his first set of stitches at 15 months… Ouch… (That was not fun.) My goodness, where has the time gone? So for all you new mommies out there I must say. “Just enjoy every moment, they grow up so fast.”
~G
I will post photos of the baby shower on my next post… Until then…

No comments: