Sunday, July 29, 2007

thank you

As I sat down today to write an entry for my blog, I was overwhelmed by the thought that I think I have come so far with my business in this last few years, and I’m looking forward to taking it even further as I try out new and creative ways to please my clients. I guess I have always come from the school of thought, that in order to be successful at what I do, I should just be myself and enjoy what I do. So, in a way, I have just always measured my success according to whether I can wake up every day and go on a photo shoot and find real happiness in what I do. If not, why bother, right? That’s why I feel so lucky to be doing what I do, and I have so many people to thank for helping me get where I am today. So many friends, families and clients have offered endless support (and referrals, thank you), and to all of you, I sincerely thank you. As a show of thanks, I have put together a little slideshow featuring those who have been so gracious with their support over the past couple years. By no means, is this everybody. Please stop by in the next couple weeks to see new entries. Again, thank you, and enjoy the show as much as I enjoyed taking the shots.

No comments: