Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Let's be photographed... {Redlands Photographer}

We all want photographs of our family right?.. even photographers want photographs.. but we spend the majority of the time behind the camera and rarely in front of it.. and the photographer (meaning you, me.. us) has tons of pics of our own kiddos, but rarely of us in front with them...

Well, I could just be talking about me.. Maybe you.. but my point... Moms, Moms with cameras, photographers & image makers.. get in front of the camera.. you will be so glad you did.. these images are for our future generations to come... so our children can look back on these images and remember us and share us...

I think I really just wrote this post for me.. ha!!!.. But I'm so looking forward to getting in front of the camera with my very own family session soon, and taking my own advice... woo hooooo... :)

In the mean time, here are a few images of my photographer friend who stepped in front of the camera herself with her own loveable family.. ;) Enjoy!!!





3 comments:

Jaidean said...

I totally agree! :) These are gorgeous!!! Kristen - your family is beautiful!

Letti said...

I am not a photographer and I still don't do it. But you are right I need to get my family's pictures done with me included...lol Great pictures too!

~gina lee said...

thanks Jaidean.. ;)
Letti.. yes.. get yourself in front of the camera with your kiddos too.. ;)