Tuesday, May 25, 2010

engage..... Meet Claude and Heather

When I have a couple like this to photograph for an engagement session, I just knew it was going to be fun afternoon... My cheeks hurt so much after this session from smiling and laughing so much... but all in good fun... Claude is a comedian and Heather, oh girl... you are just as silly and have the most beautiful smile... ;) I am so excited to photograph your wedding in August...

From Heather: I love notes like this.. They totally make me smile.. :)

I love the photos! I love the song! You definitely captured our brand of silliness! So excited to show them off. I knew hiring someone who specializes in photographing kids would be a great match for us. It's hard for us to be serious...











see, i'm bound for a good time... :)

3 comments:

Letti said...

Great pics. I can't wait to see the wedding pictures.

Katie Lane said...

I love the second photo you posted, that's such a neat angel!!

joanne Distaso said...

Great work! Love it! They are so cute!