Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Let the fun begin....

I instantly knew when I met this family, I was going to have a blast on this session.. and I was right...
You know how you laugh and smile for long periods of time, your jaw and cheeks start to hurt? That was definitely my case...and it was all worth it...

This session was a surprise for their dad for Father's Day, and when I got the email saying that he loved them and it was the best gift ever...that totally made my day...

Thanks guys..I had so much fun with you and can't wait till we do it again... :)







3 comments:

Letti said...

You can tell they are fun by these pictures. That first one is amazing. What a great gift you were able to give their father.

Lucia Photography said...

these are so fun~ I love the first one~ the one where she's pushing him out of the picture too...lol~

Mark Leonard said...

These are fun, Gina. They look like they were naturals in front of the camera.