Monday, March 2, 2009

Model needed.......anyone interested?

Sometimes as a photographer, I just need to shoot for myself and test my creativity...I have scouted out some new "SECRET" locations and have come up with some new quirky ideas... Now, all I need is a model or 2.. ;)

looking for 18-25 year old. male or female
a great sense of style
willing to have fun in front of the camera
and would be willing to spend a entire day with me shooting them...pretty easy, huh!

if you are interested or know anyone that may be interested.. please send me a e-mail and a photo of yourself to gina@ginaleephoto.com

Thanks friends...

and coming up, another fun session...

7 comments:

rowena said...

Darndy, I just missed the age cutoff, I'm 26.

Sheila said...

Gina, I would love to be your model. I work and live in Redlands and Mark Leonard gave me your name for potential wedding photographer. Mark did my fiance and I's engagement shots. Let me know.

Letti said...

If you ever need a thirteen year old I have one of them.

Last night I was watching Extreme Makeover Home Edition and I thought of you. If you didn't see it check it out online and let me know what you think. The city was Keller Texas, or Fort Worth close to my family.

the DeAngelo ohana said...

will you come to hawaii to shoot??? :)

~gina lee said...

thanks guys... will follow up soon... Sheila can you send me a pic...

Letti.. I saw the show... amazing woman.. in fact I did a baby at Loma Londa that day...wow....

DeAngelo.. Hawaii.. of course.. would love too.. travel fees apply... ;)...always up for a new adventure...

Anonymous said...

Oh pick me, pick me! I'm 25! hmmm...I wish. I love your blog Gina. See you soon. Judy

Lucia Photography said...

Shoot! Im 17 I missed the age cut off to0 :{

by the way I love your new cover photos on your website page. I think those pictures are so you. :)